The Rocky Horror Picture Show + Afterparty!
With a bit of a mind flip…You’re into a time slip…And nothing can ever be the same.
Cult classic – The Rocky Horror Picture Show is an all time favourite – and still looking fabulous darlings! Sneaky are throwing a little party to celebrate with all you hot patooties.
This May – 19th & 20th the gothic ruins of Kirkstall Abbey become home to the campest, kitschiest rock opera ever committed to screen.
To ensure the whole crowd is in full-on fabulous voice we’ll have vocal warm up lessons so everyone should be touch-a touch-a touching all the high notes. If you’ve never seen it before (Honey where have you been?) or you just want to get those pelvic thrusts perfect, you can join in with our warped dance lessons.
We also have some special extras to make it a night to remember. You can expect:
- Outdoor Cinema Screening: Rocky Horror Picture Show
- The Dragwalk – Strut your stuff with the Queens
- Our Hostess with the mostess – introducing explosive cabaret acts
- Afterparty: Glam-Rock Monsterball (feat. Live acts, performers &DJ)
Dressing up is expected, we have an onsite make-up station plus a photo booth to capture all your glamorous excess.
There’ll be a licensed bar, food stalls and some bling prizes for the best fancy dress, so rip those fishnets, cover yourself in glitter and come join the Sneaky team to fill the transepts with transvestites.
Dates: Friday and Saturday, 19th & 20th May. 7-11pm
· A limited number of Early Bird tickets: £17.50 + Booking Fee
· Second Tier tickets: £20.00 + Booking Fee
* Tickets are for a full evening of entertainment running from 7pm – 11pm.
** TICKETS ON SALE NOW - WWW.WEGOTTICKETS.COM/